With over ten years in the industry we’ve got the knowledge and experience
required to help you sell your home. We’ve been in hundreds of houses
and helped countless realtors get their listings looking top notch before they
hit the market. Here are some of many great reasons to give us a call:
- We show up looking the part. You’re not a slob and you shouldn’t be
represented that way – we always dress professionally.
- We’re on time every time. Period.
- Fast Results; we turn every job around in 24-48 hours tops.
- No need to micromanage. We’ll coordinate with your clients or show up
at the required time with a lockbox number and a plan.
- No need to reschedule. Even if the weather doesn’t cooperate we’ll still
make it look like it was a beautiful day. You don’t have time to wait.
- With two separate photographic degrees and ten years of experience you know you can rely on us to provide the highest-quality work.
A one-stop shop for your visual home-selling material, we provide the following services:
- 3D Virtual Tours: Immersive 3D Tours using the latest Matterport Technology.
- 2D / 3D Floor Plans: Black and white or full color floor plans accurate to within an inch.
- Interior Detail Shots: to highlight selling points ( kitchen appliances, tile work, etc )
- Weather alteration: converting cloudy / rainy days to sunny days.
- Sunset conversion: make your real estate images pop with our sunset shots ( taken at any time of the day )
- Digital landscaping: we’ll touch up the lawn for you and make sure that grass is green.
- Digital Staging: Don’t have time to fully stage the home? We’ll give you photo-realistic results and help your clients visualize themselves in the space.
- Drone Photography: Make your listing pop with sky-high photography that will help illustrate acreage and location.
Questions? Need to list a home as of yesterday? We’d love to hear from you.
Dan and Kendra are the best! We use them at least a half dozen times a month for real estate photography. They are timely and professional and always courteous to our clients. Most importantly, they always produce a great product!
– Mike Becker